Saturday, October 17, 2009

I return, sarcastic.

Hurp Durp Life is dumb. Do you ever feel like life is making fun of you sometimes? As if life's variables were chosen specifically to annoy the crap out of you, and to laugh at your response? If you can see it, take the graph on your left. It doesn't label what it's measuring, One of those lines is not a function. (A mathematical function cannot have a line perpendicular to its measurement axis cross the trace twice. In this case, the X-axis, so no vertical lines allowed.) I've been reading all week about how any professional career I take will inevitably involve measuring things about as meaningfully as that. Yay.
It's a good thing I took the week off, because everything I've thought of at best belonged on There, I fixed it. Having done so, I'll come up with something brilliant. Something brilliant on built-up crazy.
Thanks to Ted Dziuba for the graph.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...